BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 20, 2009

Vacation- Baton Rouge. Friends/Family Part 7

While visiting my family in Baton Rouge, Mark and I were able to visit with some of my friends from school.
Becky Rome and I have been friends since Junior High. We kinda lost touch over some years and the last 2 trips to Baton Rouge we've been able to visit.
Deven Buckley and I have been friends since we were 10. She was also part of Mark and my wedding. We always enjoy our trips to Baton Rouge and make sure we get a chance to catch up with Deven. She's one awesome RN!
The trip to Baton Rouge was a suprise "Mothers Day" for my mom and family.
My awesome sister, Martha
My older brother, Sito
Happy Mothers Day Mom!!!
Mark chopping ice???





Reminding Dad that everyone is ready to EAT!


Chilling out...


Mom and my brother Joshua
























1 comments:

Chad Oneil Myers said...

I like that image of Mark sitting on the ground.